“Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic.”
Ever since I discovered the law of attraction, I have also discovered this equally powerful contributor that has expanded the joys in my life. Gratitude is indeed an antidote to relieve us of our dissatisfactions and protests towards life. It heals our spirit to lead us onto the pathway of happiness, health, long life and prosperity.
An attitude for gratitude is a conscious decision that we have to make in order to recognize the blessings that already existed everywhere in our life. When we continually focus on all the blessings we have received, it will expand our positive thoughts while our appreciation increases our positive feelings. With this in mind, the more thankful we are the more things that we will be grateful for are attracted into our life. That’s the power of gratitude.
Still fresh in my mind after writing about visualization in my note of awareness last week, I was prompted to review my personal vision board one more time. I must say that I am extremely delighted and appreciative with the progress I have made so far.
1. I am grateful that I am now blogging full-time.
2. I am grateful to have found both my inner peace and the peace with my surroundings.
3. I am grateful that I have adopted a healthy lifestyle.
4. I am grateful that I wine and dine in moderation and I can do it at my whims.
5. I am grateful for the travels I have been enjoying and more travel plans that are in progress.
6. I am grateful to have friends who have been keeping me uplifted and motivated.
7. I am grateful that the construction of our new humble abode is progressing smoothly.
8. I am grateful that the issues of finances have stopped clouding my mind.